Below is partial listing of our services:
1. Design Services
- Pre-Design Services
- Feasibility studies
- Site Development Services
- Site analysis and selections
- Site development, utilization, and planning
- Design Services
- Architectural design
- Structural design
- Mechanical design
- Electrical design
- Civil design
- Interior design
- Bidding materials
- Bid evaluation
- Bidding negotiation
- Construction Administration
- Construction observations & inspection
- Payment request approval
- Project close out
- Post Occupancy Services
- Start up assistance
- Post occupancy evaluation
- Other Service
- Green certification
- Handicapped accessibility analysis
- Value engineering
- Energy evaluation
2. Construction Services
Partial List of Construction Services:
· Secure all necessary permits, inspections, and license necessary for proper execution and completion of the work.
· Prepare and update the job schedule.
· Monitor the progress of construction
· Review contract document and verify field condition
· Recruit and qualify subcontractors
· Obtain and review bids from subs and vendors
· Negotiate and execute the subcontracts for all subs.
· Supervise, direct, coordinate and inspect the work of all subs
· Acquire all required labor, materials, and equipment for the execution of the work
· Secure and maintain all require insurances and bonds on behalf of the client
· Employ a competent superintendent
· Orders all shop drawings, samples, and product data for the architect approval
· Review and approve payment request submitted the
Construction Srvices Delivery Methods:
General Contractor is a method of delivery in which clients contract with one entity to provide design and another entity to provide construction.
Design-Build is a method of project delivery in which clients contract with a single entity to provide both design and construction services. The single source of responsibility is one of the major advantages of Design Build method. It provides a cost effective method to achieve the clients goals.
- Construction Management
- Construction Management is a method of project delivery in which clients contract with a construction manager to manage the construction process on behalf of the client for a fixed fee or percentage of construction cost.
3- Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI) Transportation projects
Would you like to discuss your specific needs?
Please contact us at 954 785-1314.